No long boring theoretical intro, just two hours of teamwork on a project with difficult and demanding customer. Fortunately, it’s just a game, so you don’t risk your career. And you can chat with people who practice Scrum and Agile. It’s always good to see how it’s done elsewhere.
Agile Open café is the open meeting of all agilists to discuss any agile topics, have fun and network with new people.
This time we will focus on Agile and Quality Management – how it fits together, best practices from QA perspective, processes, standards and norms.
The presentation aims to prove that modern Quality manager and Agile can be, to the dismay of management, very good friends after all.
– What is a process and why it assures quality
– One flew over IT quality management standards (ISO 9001, TickIT, CMMi, Prince2, ITIL)
– “Horizontal” and “Vertical” Quality, Capability and Maturity
– How Agile helps managing the Quality
– “Pretending a process” or declared vs. real maturity
– How to fit Agile within process framework and why it makes sense
– Agile best practices – why it is not enough to be “flexible and willing to embrace a change”
When: Wednesday, May 2, 6:30pm
Where: Al Cafetero, Blanická 24, Praha 2.
Agenda: Quality Assurance in Agile teams, Tomáš Honzák, Acision
The capacity is limited, please book your place using email (info at agilniasociace dot cz)
Next workshop will be on April 19, 2012 4-6pm at Brno.
Come to see us and join the discussion with us on your experiences on selling agile to management. Wow did they like it? Did they say that’s awesome? Were they happy to see you pair-programming? Did they like team responsibility?
What was the most difficult challenge for you, which problems you were facing, and what went right.
And form the other side of management, which particular parameters are you looking for, where is the value in agile methods for you.
This time we will be at Cleverlance – BRNO.
Spielberg Office Center
639 00 Brno.
Please register at our email info(at)agilniasociace.cz .